So, you decided to list your property for sale. Well thank you for choosing me to sell your property for all its value. You have an amazing house and it deserves top dollar. I will bring you all the analytics provide the by Realetix Team. I'll go over the history of properties in your subdivision, and surrounding your property. I will provide you a comprehensive report of real time information on what the sales price should be for your property in the current market. Once you have decided on a sales price, we will start with listing your property to sell.
1) Listing Agreement-I will put together the agreement that allows me to represent you in the sale of your property. This agreement will contain: the sales price, length of agreement (usually 1 year), commission payable to me (I'm flexible), commission payable to buyer's agent (up to you), along with a few other details we will go over at the time of execution of the agreement.
2) Disclosures-You will need to fill out and sign a Seller's Disclosure along with a few other addendums. The most important though is the Seller's Disclosure. You must be completely honest and forthcoming with all information. If you leave out anything important, it might come back and bite you. The next disclosure you may have to execute is the Addendum Regarding Lead Base Paint this is only is home was built prior to 1978. If your property is a Utility District, there is Water District Notice that will need to be filled out and signed. If no public water supply, you may need to have a Disclosure of On-Site Sewage and Water. If in Houston, there is a good chance you may have to disclosure whether the property is in a Flood District. I will have a copy of pretty much every form there will be for you to sign.
3) Other forms-While filling out the MLS Input forms we'll get measurements of the rooms throughout the house. Photos will be taken to be placed on the mls. Professional photos can be taken and range between $125-225.00. While the pictures and measuring are being taken care of, we'll ask that you pull out any relevant documents from your purchase of the property; like the survey or any brochures. All these things help to sell your property.
4) Once all forms are signed and pictures taken, I will place property on mls/HAR.com. If you choose to have professional photos taken, I will replace the ones I took while at the property. I will also contact showing service to track your appointments.
5) House is on the market-Now that you're house is on the market, keep it clean and as neat as possible. Make sure to place personal items away. Any agent that wants to show your house will contact the showing service. The service will contact you each time the house needs to be shown. Make sure to approve all showings if possible. The only way to sell your house is to show it to buyers.
6) Set up Open Houses-Place on HAR.com up coming open house within first two weekends. Try to have for a couple of hours each Saturday and Sunday.
7) Contract and Close on your property.